Nykolett Interior Decor

Nykolett Interior Decor
Curtain & Soft Furnishing

Thursday 26 May 2011

More white updates.

I have been very passionate with the color white lately,memang obsess sangat dengan putih salju..not so much for curtains but more on bed skirting project.During one of my shopping happy hours,which i do almost every week,.searching for curtain ideas and new fabrics i spotted a beautiful lacy material which was at the section for women clothings.I grabbed about 12 meters and they have now turn into a queen size bed skirt with 4 pillows.Here take a look...

Sweet and kind of vintage ...memang dapat ilham dari one of the shabby chic blogs..tapi tak ingat yang mana satu...but definitely from Australia...

Tapi this lace material is from the humble NAGOYA....Yeh!semua orang mampu beli disini...segala2 nye ada..you just need a little creativity and a lot of surfing into the blogland!

Enough of whites..and now for some more solid color..Layan lah pulak my roman blind in BOLD red and brown stripes..

Garang betul!..ekk!This is my small renovated room .I spent an hour or two here to do some quick reading and do my prayers occasionally when my poor tired legs just cannot climb the stairs .There is a sofa bed nearby but is currently under transformation work.

2 comments:

  1. Apa yang kita letak atas white akan terserlah..... Is that bedding set for someone's wedding? Cantik bed skirt and quilted top tu.

    Lovely blind to match the whites..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cantik...mcm katil pengantin ank dara :)

    ReplyDelete