Nykolett Interior Decor

Nykolett Interior Decor
Curtain & Soft Furnishing

Tuesday 24 May 2011

I am having a fling with WHITES

I know that Blogger tengah bengong lately.....and it is affecting my blogging mood too..lebih kurang macam biskut chipsmore dalam TV.....pun da lama tak jelma kat tv..So my posts pun lup lap,lup lap jugak....sekejap bole upload.....pas tu bisu seketika.Even when i am writing this i am having a hassle with the icons ....adeh lintang pukang kat mother board ni.Look i can't move to the next paragraph....haish geram nye!!

Well,while Blogger was in chaos i was busy playing with the color whites...elok jugak  account down seketika...less time on the motherboard means more sewing madness.I have made and completed two queen size bed skirt.Between the two,this white studded with stones were quite challenging to sew as the stones were getting in the way.Whatever made me buy this material.I just have to blame to my adventurous spirit though.Here take a look...






It looks better in real ..whites don't look at all nice in photos....Well i know most of you will question who wants to hibernate on a stone laden quilt..!Oh yeh!Never mind the stones.You can just throw a comfortable quilt on it before you snooze..

Actually this diamond studded bed skirt is for a wedding bedroom...Dare to be different?

Will upload the other white coverlet later.Lets hope i can sign in as easy too later on ..and dear BLOGGER,stop playing around ,go mess up somebody else's blog ok...and give me a rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment