Nykolett Interior Decor

Nykolett Interior Decor
Curtain & Soft Furnishing

Wednesday 11 May 2011

I am slowly getting back my routine life.

At last i am enjoying cutting curtain materials leisurely and also gathering scraps to continue my bag making adventure  without anymore interruptions from the house contractors.Am also happy that the renovation works at home was completed within the stipulated time ...3 weeks aje..dah tu ruang yang nak di ubah-suai pun cenonit aje kan...Tapi kecik-kecik pun it is quite a comfortable space for my work studio at home .....connected to the kitchen pulak tu..Come let me take you on a short tour...kakaka...but the place is not furnished yet...sebab dah kehabisan  pilus .....

The folding door that separates the room from the main living

As you enter...tarah.........the petit room..can you imagine my two sewing machine place side by side.
If you walk further in there is a small door connecting to the extended kitchen
The yet to be furnish kitchen-launderette area.
And not forgetting the small size toilet.
A view from the inside of the room over looking the main living.

No comments:

Post a Comment