Nykolett Interior Decor

Nykolett Interior Decor
Curtain & Soft Furnishing

Monday 30 May 2011

I am a material girl...!sings MADONNA

If you are crazy about materials you would have certainly have experience what i had a couple of weeks ago..I was shopping for table cloth, hand-towels and aprons......yeh!i heard someone saying why didn't i just sew one for myself...even if i can sew them that do not stop me from buying beautiful ones that attract my attention off the shelves from the stores ...just for the kicks!huhuhu...

So back to the main story....i found a beautiful ready-made  table- cloth  but unfortunately there was none in the size that i want.The ones available was for a table for two.But since i was already totally hook on it i was adamant to buy.And since it did not fit any of my table,neither at the work - station nor at home, i made 2 bags out of it.


The fabric has large pink flowers with a dark brown background.I played around with pink polka dots and blue checks for each of the bags.I didn't get to buy any towels  or apron though but was happy and contented with my material find and the 2 bags that i made.

2 comments:

  1. the tablecloth memang cantiklah.. mcm designer cotton plak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mila...kain tu memang rupa designer ala ala kain amy butler ade jugak...perasannnnn!

    ReplyDelete