Nykolett Interior Decor

Nykolett Interior Decor
Curtain & Soft Furnishing

Wednesday 1 February 2012

My first kangaroo pocket..

I like big bags because i always have a lot of things to haul to my office.But how many does a woman really need to have ehh...but i think its ok as long as you don't spend too much money while in the making process.I wanted to try something different as i was bored making the same rectangle pockets ..So lahir lah poket kangaroo nih....

Still not ready yet...

The handles and top border still in pins

The 4 interior pockets
Just another session to finish it off.I got inspired to do the pocket here.

About two days ago i lost some sleep trying to finish this gigantic bag....




The button side....


The other side


The side pockets


More colorful interior pockets..
I need more practise at the handles.My stitches are all bruised..Haiyah!!

2 comments:

  1. bright colour... cantik sgt. kak ros guna batting or guna interfacing ni?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mila..kak rose pakai interfacing kertas aje..to yang nampak retak2 lepas turnover..

    ReplyDelete