Nykolett Interior Decor

Nykolett Interior Decor
Curtain & Soft Furnishing

Monday 27 February 2012

A pouch to house my telekung..

It has been soooo long since i made my last bag.Blame it to my busy (haha)schedule.So today in between cutting curtains an attending to customer(only 2 today...oh yes!business is crawling)i managed to cheer my monday with a simple pouch  for holding my telekung aka prayer attire..I got inspired from Jeni's blog here.



And in the meantime i am still working on another huge cosmo bag..Well i just manage to cut,iron on interfacing ..and the rest will just have to wait.I
wonder when i can continue...


I will keep on sewing this giant till perfection...to my standard of course..

1 comment:

  1. Saya suka letak telekung dlm drawstring camni n letak dlm kereta, tetiba kena solat kat luar, senang nak capai dari bonet kereta.

    Teringin jugak nak buat lagi cosmo bag ni... tapiiii mengenangkan betapa banyaknya pieces kena potong n cantum tuh.. terbantut jap hahaha

    ReplyDelete