Nykolett Interior Decor

Nykolett Interior Decor
Curtain & Soft Furnishing

Saturday 29 April 2017

Hello dear blog of mine....

As salamualaikum......How i miss this little space ....since i had my instagram account i lost all interest in blogging...I still sew a lot these days,besides cooking,washing,beach walking and travelling every two weeks down to KL and  up to Terenggannu..

Sewing is just a hobby these days...I need to keep on sewing to keep me sane and do justice to all the bits of scraps hijacked from daughter's studio ..

I just arrived at my second residence in Merang setiu at 1pm..I also brought along with me a bag of scraps to doodle with for the next 2 weeks..



Lets hope i can survive updating this blog and document every sewing session for the following days...Insyaalah.....

1 comment:

  1. It's great that I found your blog. Wonderful place! Visit the website https://polishfixer.com/services/translator-services// and see the offer.

    ReplyDelete