Nykolett Interior Decor

Nykolett Interior Decor
Curtain & Soft Furnishing

Wednesday 18 January 2012

I finally got the charm square jewel shaped bag done..

What took me so long was i had to redo the patchwork because i made a mistake by using left over fiber from past comforter project for the batting..It was too thick and had a hard time during turn over.Anyway i am using the spoiled patchwork as pattern piece for future charm square jewel shaped bag..Bless me..after this first try i think i will be better off later when piecing and choosing the right colors for the squares. By the way all my squares are self cut..am not happy as they don't really match at the ends..I need more practice in cutting..


I chose a polka dot lining and used interfacing and also made two side pockets with the same fabric  for the handles..Oh yes..I also used interfacing for the handles...don't fancy thin skinny handles...












I love making bags.They are quite easy to make (especially when its a free tutorial and you can digest the tutorial well) and don't take too much time completing.At the same time they are so functional..


Thank you Mila for having this sew along..Now i got a new pattern in my bag making project..

2 comments:

  1. Wowiiii, sudah siap yer kak ros, beg ni bukaannya comel kan, tapi dalamnya roomy.
    Thanks for participating in this sew along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mila...betul beg ni unique at the opening...lain dari yang lain...

    ReplyDelete