Nykolett Interior Decor

Nykolett Interior Decor
Curtain & Soft Furnishing

Wednesday 7 September 2011

New fabric found..

While searching for white cotton fabrics for my 30 single bed skirt project i stumble upon these polka dotted materials in pink,black and white..They are gorgeous for bag making.... hmm...what else that inspire me most..






That black polka dot somehow matches this animal print fabric from ikea.




Actually this fabric belongs to Fatin ..It has now turn into a tab curtain for the door to her bed room.But now it is hung on to my meter ruler...huhuhu




Its going to take a while before i can start making any bags.I am rather short of staff.My priority is still curtains and bed skirts..So i will just seat and gaze at these beauties till i can find the right time to sew...



1 comment: