Nykolett Interior Decor

Nykolett Interior Decor
Curtain & Soft Furnishing

Monday 22 August 2011

My gigantic Cosmo bag is a disaster.

I babble about my venture into  making of this huge bag here .Unfortunately i could not comprehend the last stage of the tutorial where i need to attach the lining and the main bag exterior.And the thick interfacing made things more difficult and i ended hand stitched all round the handle..And the end product looks devastating.I will definitely try again..in the near future..hahaha making this bag using the normal paper gum interfacing instead of this thick interfacing..I think i prefer the more softer texture of the bag as oppose to the so stiff baggy look using thick interfacing which i did with this one.It is so challenging..Here take a look at the Monster..
Pathetic looking handles....half way are machine stitch and hand-stitched at certain thick corners.. huhuhu

This bag is now housing my scraps...No way i am hauling this bag with me..What a shame.I started making in high spirits but am now disappointed with the final stages.





Better luck next time.....no!i am not giving up,thats for sure..Will try to digest Amy's tutorial again and again and again..just like i did all the cutting and cutting ,fusing and fusing....

No comments:

Post a Comment