Nykolett Interior Decor

Nykolett Interior Decor
Curtain & Soft Furnishing

Wednesday 6 July 2011

When i am down and troubled ........

i like to keep myself busy hoping that all the knots in my head will untie on its own...wakakakakaka.Too bad they are all still intact but i now have two new bags by 12 noon today... my busyness  has really paid off...These beauties sure manage to lift my spirit up for a while.
Miss Purple Lady


2 side pockets and a purple rose.

One inner pocket with lace embellish



Miss Rose Blue


2 inner pockets at the sides and snap button closure

My office closed early today at 3pm to enable me to attend a wedding solemnization for my sil.at Masjid ArRiduan Ulu Kelang at 5.30pm this evening.

2 comments:

  1. Gotta find a time to drop by .. The bags all look so tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes lady tak pe je..do drop in...gorgeous bags at equally gorgeous affordable price...

    ReplyDelete