Nykolett Interior Decor

Nykolett Interior Decor
Curtain & Soft Furnishing

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Same roses in plain green lining and smaller in size..

These bags are so easy to make and sellable.. After spending half the day cutting curtain materials i like to sneak into my own room and indulge into some reading.And my latest obsession is of course books on bag making.And this blog is focus entirely on my adventure into bag making..I like to make simple structured bag especially when demand is high among my customers.But one thing for sure the roses in heavy cotton has been an all time favourite among friends and clients.And since they are all selling so cheaply they are always up for grabs.But when i introduce a zip and increase the price slightly ,customers will complain and i will end up selling bags with zips at an equally same price as those without them..Haish!So better keep it simple and make everybody happy....




No comments:

Post a Comment