Nykolett Interior Decor

Nykolett Interior Decor
Curtain & Soft Furnishing

Saturday 18 June 2011

Quran cosy and sejadah bag

Didn't i tell you that these two things are hot items on sale.Buat lah dalam kain ape pun ,they just fly away before i could even clean the little threads ..hmmmm.Ade customer sampai offer to trim the edges at home as long as she get to grab it home right away...but i don't give any discount for help as they are sold at such reasonable price..!I manage to snap the photos for my album though....

I think i better start cooking more of these bags and cozies as my customers never seem to have  enough of them ...Happy weekend all!!



2 comments:

  1. Rosni..dah lama kata nak buat cover untuk Al Quran tapi tu la tak buat2 lagi. You inspire me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zai...i like inspiring people and sharing.hope to see your quran cosy soon ya....

    ReplyDelete