Nykolett Interior Decor

Nykolett Interior Decor
Curtain & Soft Furnishing

Thursday 30 June 2011

My neglected blog

Looks like my small space here has been a wee bit lonesome.I shouldn't have started this blog in the first place.My frustration with BLOGGER forced me to..Anyway since i have started this blog i might as well go with it.


It is has been a lovely thursday...After 3 continuous day receiving visits from customers,i enjoy a quiet thursday.A lovely day for me is being able to stay at my work station the whole day and watch my girls work .At the same time  rummage through my piles of scraps. I am happy that a set of curtains are ready ,more rice cooker cozy are peeping through and a bag with a recessed zip .hahaha recessed zips has always been a nightmare for me....not anymore ..thanx to Shima for making recess zips a breeze..


Curtains and some cusions ready
The rice cooker cozy
A simple bag with...


Recess zip

1 comment:

  1. I like these curtains, they look very nice and what a change compared to the old ones!

    ReplyDelete