Nykolett Interior Decor

Nykolett Interior Decor
Curtain & Soft Furnishing

Wednesday 27 November 2013

A month after the last update

ASSALAMMUALAIKUM..and HEY friends..

I have been a good hardworking old lady for the past month.You will definitely agree with me if you hop over to my other blog here.As for bag making i have really reduced accepting orders due to time constraints.Anyway here are the few bags that i have managed to complete ,mostly simple totes for my usrah friends...super duper quick to make ...







And not forgetting the sew along fling i am sharing with friends on facebook Geng Penjahit Bag which is a bag swap using scraps...great way to utilise all tiny weeny scraps in style...



No matter how busy i am,bag making is a must- do in my work list just to keep me sane.Oh yes!it is sort of therapy for me..

Ok,thats a rather short update.,short and simple...Bye for now...WASALAM

2 comments:

  1. energetic... camnalah nak jadi mcm akak yg sentiasa bersemangat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha mila....sometimes i also wonder ...semakin tua semakin menjadi2 minat menjahit nih...

    ReplyDelete