Nykolett Interior Decor

Nykolett Interior Decor
Curtain & Soft Furnishing

Thursday 21 June 2012

My second teardrop bag using Amy Butler's pattern book

I love making this bag.The tutorial is so simple to follow and with some basic knowledge in bag making any sewer can complete this project in 2 hours,that is considering the machine does not encounter any technical problem along the way..Since my confidence level has been raised after the first time, i tried using verona velvet this time around I must say i like how it has turn out.



While i am at it i made the coin purse as well since the technique is the same  


 And here is the first one that i did and it has been taken...





I will try to find time making more of this beauties since the demand is overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment