Nykolett Interior Decor

Nykolett Interior Decor
Curtain & Soft Furnishing

Wednesday 30 May 2012

On some bag issues....

Since ramadan is crawling near as always the demand for my all purpose bag "telekung"is on the rise.I wish i could cope with all the request(s).,but since my main focus is still curtain making i have to restrict my bag sewing venture.They are all simple tote bags and easy to make within 2 hours.But still all my bags are runaway projects and i really enjoy making from the complicated COSMOS to the simple rectangle/square bags....they are so much fun to sew ,especially when the materials are equally gorgeous...Manage to make 2 bags today..





This bag has snap button closure up front..and a conceal zip on top..

Very roomy on the inside.

All bags ranges from RM35 to RM180 per bag depending on the complexity in the making and grade of batting materials used..Do e-mail me at rosnijamal@yahoo.com if you are interested to order for your loved ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment