Nykolett Interior Decor

Nykolett Interior Decor
Curtain & Soft Furnishing

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Welcoming all my BNFs,...blog needle friends... to my new work station.

If you have been following my blog you should know that i have been busy running around packing,unpacking,climbing ,installing ....so that is the reason i have been absent from my crafty space in the cyber for quite sometime.But do not despair...i am still around having lots of fun rebuilding my work base.Today  i am quite ready to share a few photos..

The main entrance.Shukrie is putting up my name plate,Gate zaman batu huhuhu
This is where i receive my guests and   discuss with my customers.
Same corner but at a different angle.Cosy n comfortable
This is a full view of my work station,my dear Im is busy arranging the sample books.There are 3 rooms on the right.
This is how the corner looks after arrangement.Some diaper stackers hung at the coat hanger.
These are the two cutting tables fully utilised by my two seamstress.This is Dear Hubby's  handwork 10 years ago.
Basically,my work station is a 3 bedded  single storey link house.It belongs to a customer of mine who became a close friend after 8 years of friendship.Ever since she moved to her new home 6 years ago,this house was left vacant.Since then i was harping at her ears to let me rent the place.My prayers were answered when she finally relented and handed me the keys on her return from UMRAH last week..

And so my journey into the curtain business continues from here on wards.

Will bring you round the place and update you more when things are better organized..
 

12 comments:

  1. cantiknyer office baru akak...
    semoga business semakin rancak... amin...
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose, congratulations on your new base..... Quite comfy and hope you are better well off here too. InsyaAllah.

    Did I see my 'hasil kerjatangan' laid proudly there.......?

    ReplyDelete
  3. kak ros, congratulations!! (tengah terlompat2 ni sbb tersangat gembira dgn kejayaan kak ros). sangat..sangat hepi untuk kak ros. semoga bertambah sukses!! Amin.. Dan ofis baru kak ros tu mmg cantik!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MamaDaniel...thanx for the compliment.Funny thing happen on the day we were moving.While the lorry was being loaded a new customer drop by and waited patiently in her car and followed the loaded lorry till my new office..Nasib baik the new place is just a few block away..Alhamdulillah

    ReplyDelete
  5. KakDee...hihihi memang ur artwork is the center of attraction on the rotan basket/table..dah banyak dapat compliments.Thanx again,,i will treasure it forever n ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aimila....thanx for sharing my happiness..semoga kite semua berjaya dalam kerjaya kita kan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tahniah kak ros. new location n new blog jugak ye.. moga terus maju jaya.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice and cozy location.. dah 2 3 kali browsing the picture hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mila...thanx dear for browsing.Yes i truly hope akan terus maju jaya..

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats kak ros... rasa mcm nk p jer your work station tu... looks sooo inviting. rmh terbengkali rosh d lestari puchong tu maybe siap thn ni...errr... kalau jd balik sana & xde masa nk jahit curtains, blh minta tlg kak ros tak... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rosh...thanx! i will be sooo happy to sew up ur curtains.Drop by when you have the time ya!

    ReplyDelete
  12. tahniah k.rose... nnti bole dtg kalau cuti panjang :)

    ReplyDelete